Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Tesak deals with pedos

Options
  • 01-04-2017 8:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭

So there is this guy in Russia and they find pedophiles online by disguising as an underage boy/girl and bait them into the meeting. After that they make them dance hard bass in order to teach them a lesson. Personally I think it is better and more effective than sending these pedophiles to prison for years at the expense of the taxpayer. I honestly doubt they would continue their activites after Mr. Tesak has interviewed them. See for yourself and share your opinions :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYgIhOfjJGk

I honestly do not think the video is in any way extreme or disturbing. If it was then it wouldn't be on youtube and facebook, but knowing the amount of mods on this forum I would have absolutely no surprise if I get a ban. No worries I will move on to another platform but this is after hours so in my opinion should be allowed.

Comments

How do mods deal with repeat threads?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

IBTL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Clump clump clump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Clump clump clump...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

What's a pedo?...Some kind of foot treatment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

This will not end well!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Live65a846d0ee

Clump clump clump...

You mean bass bass hard bass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

So there is this guy in Russia and they find pedophiles online by disguising as an underage boy/girl and bait them into the meeting. After that they make them dance hard bass in order to teach them a lesson. Personally I think it is better and more effective than sending these pedophiles to prison for years at the expense of the taxpayer. I honestly doubt they would continue their activites after Mr. Tesak has interviewed them. See for yourself and share your opinions :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYgIhOfjJGk

I honestly do not think the video is in any way extreme or disturbing. If it was then it wouldn't be on youtube and facebook, but knowing the amount of mods on this forum I would have absolutely no surprise if I get a ban. No worries I will move on to another platform but this is after hours so in my opinion should be allowed.

Your wish is my command.

When you're back please think before posting nonsense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement