Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance for 17 year old

Options
  • 01-04-2017 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Would I be able to get insured on a 2002 1.2 Vw Polo? I currently have a learner permit but plan on getting the full licence in the next 4 months.

I was offered a 2002 1.2 Polo with 15 months NCT by a close relative for a good price. It is in prestige condition inside and out. It would be worth the money if I could get insured on it.

What I'm asking is what would be a rough estimate of how much it would cost for me with Learner Permit or if I had Full licence.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

between 1500 to 10000 to no quote. you will have to to ring around, but expect mostly no quotes due to your age and lack of experience , and due to the car's age as well.

Sorry, but this is Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Just throw your details into some of the many online quote forms on insurance websites. Try Liberty, Its4women and FBD.

Advertisement