Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 12 S....waiting time for repayment

Options
  • 01-04-2017 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this.

I have sent off my form 12 S along with my rent 1 form and was wondering how long repayment takes.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

pegdrums wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone has experience with this.

I have sent off my form 12 S along with my rent 1 form and was wondering how long repayment takes.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks.

If you sent a paper form which I believe you did somewhere between 6 weeks and 4 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭pegdrums

If you sent a paper form which I believe you did somewhere between 6 weeks and 4 months.

Ouch! Really?
    Yea it was a paper form, but as Im down in Cork Im hoping there'll be less demand so it might be quicker.

We'll wait and see.

Would an online form have been quicker?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

pegdrums wrote: »
    Ouch! Really?
    Yea it was a paper form, but as Im down in Cork Im hoping there'll be less demand so it might be quicker.

We'll wait and see.

Would an online form have been quicker?

Yep, online 2-3 days to process the form and either 2-3 days to process a refund or a weeks to write to you asking evidence that the refund is appropiate, and once received a week to process the refund.

It's been about 9 months since I sent in a paper form and it was to limerick (client in work wanted a paper return) and that was the timeline.

Advertisement