Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodbourne 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

sticker wrote: »
    looks like it's happening....

OK so leaked schedule for E3 but looks very promising

http://gametransfers.com/new-batman-game-resistance-4-and-bloodborne-2-will-be-announced-at-e3-2017/

plsonpc plsonpc plsonpc plsonpc

Although i think Sony own the franchise.....

-Edit-
    Also saw a trailer for a PC version of Bloodborne! Was so excite.......till i realized its the 1st or April :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,868 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's a Sony franchise unfortunately so doubt we will see it on PC.

Also if it's true it will be the second game worth turning my PS4 on for!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

plsonpc plsonpc plsonpc plsonpc

Although i think Sony own the franchise.....

-Edit-
    Also saw a trailer for a PC version of Bloodborne! Was so excite.......till i realized its the 1st or April :mad:

yeah. will never appear on PC. Sony property so only on PS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Reeks of april fools :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Kinda happy. Still need to play the first one past the first half hour! Lol.

It really is tough as ****ing nails. Some day. When I'm retired maybe. Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

nix wrote: »
    Reeks of april fools :(

Cruel cruel bastard's

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Retr0gamer wrote:

Have you tried Nioh?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

sweetie wrote: »
    Have you tried Nioh?

Ignore him. There's plenty of games worth turning the PS4 on for, he's just getting a bit forgetful as the years advance on him. :D

Sure what machine will he be playing Persona 5 on again? Not a PC anyway. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 37 PowerTaxi

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Ignore him. There's plenty of games worth turning the PS4 on for, he's just getting a bit forgetful as the years advance on him. :D

Persona 5 Crimson on a 10 year old Vita clearly. :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,161 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah I have to admit I find criticism of the PS4 line-up a bit silly at this point. I too find myself playing games on PC where possible (think it's great there's more choice in that regard at the moment, for PC & console players alike - and I admire the stance of both MS & Sony in making more 'exclusive' games more available on PC) and no doubt it'd have been nice if the base model at a bit more oomph. But just looking at the PS4 line-up so far this year, it really has developed a very strong catalogue of games for every sort of interest. Even if you don't like all of them - and who would? - for my money it already boasts a stronger range of games than its predecessor did. That covers indie games to AAA ones, and several proper exclusives to boot.

Put it this way: anyone who only has a PS4 and no PC is absolutely spoiled for choice at the moment, and that's a damn good place for a console to be at in 2017. Being lucky enough to have a powerful PC should not be reason diminish or dismiss the choice available to those who aren't, for whatever reason :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,868 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

sweetie wrote: »
    Have you tried Nioh?

I'm holding out for a PC release announcement. I know that the day I fold and buy it is the day it gets announced :)

Also Persona 5 is on PS3 as well. PS4 version is just upscaled to 1080p.

I still think the PS4 is severely lacking in real must have games to make it standout as a platform compared to the PC and even XBox One, they all seem homogeneous. However it seems that a ridiculous 3 years into this console life cycle that this generation has final hit it's stride in the last 3 months or so I'd say by the end of this year I'll have changed my tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Can someone correct the thread title? It's killing me!

This is not a crappy Jason Bourne sequel!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It's a Sony franchise unfortunately so doubt we will see it on PC.

Yakuza 0 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Kylo Ren wrote: »
    Can someone correct the thread title? It's killing me!

This is not a crappy Jason Bourne sequel!

Speaking of things that trigger OCD, can you fix your sig? Looking at it actually gives me a headache. It wouldn't take 5 minutes to knock out something better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Speaking of things that trigger OCD, can you fix your sig? Looking at it actually gives me a headache. It wouldn't take 5 minutes to knock out something better.

I use mobile so I don't see it.

If you can improve it I will gladly change it.

I just looked at the original article from up2play, it was posted at 00.56 March 30th

Maybe not an April Fools? Hopefully?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Am the only one who hopes the Batman 2017 rumour is true? I must be.

I'll just quietly pass on out of here...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,252 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm holding out for a PC release announcement. I know that the day I fold and buy it is the day it gets announced :)

Also Persona 5 is on PS3 as well. PS4 version is just upscaled to 1080p.

I still think the PS4 is severely lacking in real must have games to make it standout as a platform compared to the PC and even XBox One, they all seem homogeneous. However it seems that a ridiculous 3 years into this console life cycle that this generation has final hit it's stride in the last 3 months or so I'd say by the end of this year I'll have changed my tune.

Jaysus!

Persona.
    Nioh.
    Horizon.
    Uncharted.
    Last Guardian.

I am having trouble making a dent tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Can we please talk more about Bloodborne 2 happening.
    Not sure if the first was a big seller but Sony should really throw all the money at From to make a sequel happen.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,252 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Can we please talk more about Bloodborne 2 happening.
    Not sure if the first was a big seller but Sony should really throw all the money at From to make a sequel happen.

giphy.gif

What would you like us to say?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

noodler wrote: »
    What would you like us to say?

I really want Bloodbourne 2 to happen. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Special edition comes with thumb clamps and a car battery that hooks up to your nipples to complete the torture experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Cienciano wrote: »
    Special edition comes with thumb clamps and a car battery that hooks up to your nipples to complete the torture experience.

Million-seller, easy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Ok Bloodborne 2, they need to make it like Bloodborne 1 and it will be great! 60FPS options on the PSPro like Nioh has, plus they need to sort out their framepacing issue. More of the same and i'd be super happy. But i don't know where they could go with the story. The first game was wrapped up real nice with the inclusion of The Old Hunters DLC, whereas Dark Souls left loads of loose ends and was super ambiguous. Also the revelation halfway through of the game being on a cosmic scale was easily one of its best moments, going into Bloodborne 2 we would be expecting that and it would take some of the charm out of the game. So its hard to see where they could go with the story, but from a gameplay and worldbuilding perspective they really cant go wrong. Sign me up

Was discussing this last night and we thought a prequel would be pretty cool, set around the time of the Powder Kegs, just after the burning of Yarnham.

Or stay in Yarnham a few years in the future, new government has risen and experiments on beasts/kin, which would justify a full rehash of bosses/enemies.

I think that the game is as wrapped up as Dark Souls 1 was, by the lore in the first game you're being lied to in being told you're saving humanity, the mere presence of a sequel means your actions in the first don't matter. It would be quite easy to do the same thing with BB2, but i doubt they will.

All my suggestions are too standard, boring and straightforward for From Software though, hopefully they'll nail this one again.

I really hope it's true, I'd love an excuse to give the PS4 more of a run.

And please give us a steady frame rate.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Think I'd prefer to see From try their hand at something different tbh. Let Bloodborne stand on it's own. Guerrilla did a fantastic job with Horizon Zero Dawn as a recent example of a Dev doing something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I agree with leaving Bloodborne as a sole title, but id like to see them make something similar gameplay wise but different story/world etc..

In saying that, bloodborne 2 would still be welcome.

Think I'd prefer to see From try their hand at something different tbh. Let Bloodborne stand on it's own. Guerrilla did a fantastic job with Horizon Zero Dawn as a recent example of a Dev doing something different.

Who needs Bloodborne 2?

Metal Wolf Chaos 2 is the game the world needs but doesn't want!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

So I started this thread but it looks like I was suckered with a April Fool Article alright.

That said, FromSoft would be missing a monster trick not to do a sequel/prequel.

I think E3 will be the platform, they are not going to wait another year... Now's the time in terms of quiet development and the timescale of the origonal's popularity.

• Advertisement
Advertisement