Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats App

Options
  • 31-03-2017 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks just wondering when i make a call on whats app now it gives me a choice of voice call or video call is there away of stopping this choice so i can just make the call straight away ?

thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I had a quick look through the settings there. It doesn't look like the option exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

torrevieja wrote:
    Hi Folks just wondering when i make a call on whats app now it gives me a choice of voice call or video call is there away of stopping this choice so i can just make the call straight away ?

Why? Why not want progress and something we interweb millenials aspired to have since back to the future III? I enjoy video calling randomers I haven't spoken to or seen in donkeys and catching up with them and seeing how bald or saggy they've become..
    It's way cooler than dial up!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Go to the calls tab, click the green phone icon with a + beside it, get a list of contacts with two call buttons (so no popup choice).

Cant do it within a chat though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭torrevieja

hytrogen wrote: »
    Why? Why not want progress and something we interweb millenials aspired to have since back to the future III? I enjoy video calling randomers I haven't spoken to or seen in donkeys and catching up with them and seeing how bald or saggy they've become..
    It's way cooler than dial up!

Very Simple hytrogen its called choice and what i want my deicision ...

Advertisement