Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting new collection has appeared in Tesco (Mullingar, at least)

Options
  • 30-03-2017 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Finally saw some Violife cheese in Tesco a few weeks back. Wasnt in stock last week, though. They seem to have gone back to having a decent stock of vegetarian frozen food, though.

Tesco vegetarian Kievs(egg, Milk) - thats a new one to me.
    Quorn Steak & Gravy pie (egg, milk). I really missed them.
    Linda mc C sausage roll (vegan) ...including the pastry? okaaay.
    tesco sweet potato & spinach bake (milk)
    "What's Cooking" vegetarian burger (vegan)
    tesco Vegetble 1/4 pounder (vegan)
    LmC burgers (milk)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Still heavy on the burgers though. Apart from M&S is there any supermarket chain that still has a decent selection of vegetarian ready meals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Dunnes have the Amy's range.

Parchment wrote: »
    Dunnes have the Amy's range.

Popped into the Stephen's Green store yesterday and all I could find was the gluten-free lasagna and gluten-free mac & cheese. Not quite the range. Is there another Dunnes that has more in Dublin, do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    Popped into the Stephen's Green store yesterday and all I could find was the gluten-free lasagna and gluten-free mac & cheese. Not quite the range. Is there another Dunnes that has more in Dublin, do you know?

That's as much as I've seen in a Dunnes. The Hopsack in Rathmines have a few more from the range but not the burgers - Amys do produce a gluten free burger which I'd like to try (and have asked) but nowhere in Ireland seem to stock them.

Amy's has a fantastic vegan pizza, I'm not even vegan but I love it. Would be great to have it here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

I dont live in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭Worztron

Amy's has a fantastic vegan pizza, I'm not even vegan but I love it. Would be great to have it here.

I wish frozen vegan pizzas become widespread.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tattoodude

I enjoy the tesco 'vegetarian' frozen range which they stock with frozen but more expensive Quorn products.

Yeah, it's like all the supermarkets think vegetarians only eat:

1. Burgers
    2. Quorn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Don't forget falafel! I've only been vegan 3 years but I don't think I ever want to see a falafel again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Feckoffcup

Have you guys seen the new M&S range? omg its fab!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Feckoffcup wrote: »
    Have you guys seen the new M&S range? omg its fab!

No, what have they got....any recommendations?

Advertisement