Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress.org log in

Options
  • 30-03-2017 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi folks. I'm not an expert at all. However, I've been driven demented tonight. So I have/had a wordpress.com site. I decided to switch to a .org site. I didn't have the knowledge to do it so I got a developer at Blacknight to do it for me, which he did. When he was done with the migration he send me my user name and password. When I click on that link and enter the password it doesn't log me it says my password is wrong (it's not though). Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Hi folks. I'm not an expert at all. However, I've been driven demented tonight. So I have/had a wordpress.com site. I decided to switch to a .org site. I didn't have the knowledge to do it so I got a developer at Blacknight to do it for me, which he did. When he was done with the migration he send me my user name and password. When I click on that link and enter the password it doesn't log me it says my password is wrong (it's not though). Any ideas?

Yes, Contact the Blacknight developer again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Please contact our helpdesk if you haven't done so already.

If the user / login is tied to your email address then you should be able to reset it directly.

Advertisement