Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel's Guardian's of The Galaxy: The Telltale Series

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Telltale can feck off. Everything they've done since TWD has been jumping on the popular bandwagon and then abandoning it if it's not an immediate success.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I echo the "Fúck off, Telltale" sentiments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Cina wrote: »
    Telltale can feck off. Everything they've done since TWD has been jumping on the popular bandwagon and then abandoning it if it's not an immediate success.

Surely Telltale's TWD was jumping on the bandwagon of a popular TV show by the same name? :P

I really enjoyed the Wolf Among Us (their best series, imo) and I thought Tales From the Borderlands was one of the funniest games in a long time.

Haven't touched TWD2, Batman, GOT, and whatever else they have done. If Guardians is similar in style to Borderlands, then I will give it a try.

Dontnod mastered the Telltale genre with 'Life is Strange'. It will be difficult to top that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Falthyron wrote: »
    Surely Telltale's TWD was jumping on the bandwagon of a popular TV show by the same name? :P

I really enjoyed the Wolf Among Us (their best series, imo) and I thought Tales From the Borderlands was one of the funniest games in a long time.

Haven't touched TWD2, Batman, GOT, and whatever else they have done. If Guardians is similar in style to Borderlands, then I will give it a try.

Dontnod mastered the Telltale genre with 'Life is Strange'. It will be difficult to top that.

225px-Rick_%28Comics%29.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

That looks rubbish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,296 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Falthyron wrote: »

That's what annoys me most tbh. TWAU and TFTB were their best games probably because they were able to take greater liberties with the source material, but they're not big enough franchises to get sequels. Meanwhile, we're probably going to get Game of Thrones and Batman season 2s when GoT sure as sh*t doesn't deserve it and Batman was mediocre at best.

Advertisement