Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 minutes on M13

Options
  • 30-03-2017 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

I got a short amount of time on M13 over the past weekend once the previous target for the night had gone past the meridian.

This is ~30 mins integration with 8x240s subs. I hope to add more subs to it in the near future. I would like to bring out the fainter stars in the periphery of the cluster but not sure whether that requires more subs or longer exposure (or both). Or maybe I'm close to the limits of what can be achieved here with a DSLR. Experimentation is half the fun though. =]

(Click for larger version)
    4db595b8cea88d1735ae895424a6c4b1.620x0_q100_watermark_watermark_opacity-10_watermark_position-6_watermark_size-S_watermark_text-%C2%A9%20Mike%20Matthews%202017.png

Technical details at Astrobin.

Comments

Advertisement