Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a college assignment

Options
  • 29-03-2017 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hi guy's, I was hoping if you could help me with a college assignment, mods feel free to remove if inappropriate.

Who here would be interested in a product that combined the functionality of a fitbit with a track my run type app but for swimming? The product would be a wristband which would sync with the app on a phone so you can view your performance, distance covered, lap times, where you were in the case of open swimmers and so on. Is there any features you feel should be included? Any advice or feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I could be missing something here, but they already exist. The likes of Suuntu, Garmin etc. make watches as you've described.

Don't have one myself, but they're quite popular amongst triathletes and swimmers I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

There's room in the market for this to be done well with an apple watch

Advertisement