Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tara broches

Options
  • 29-03-2017 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I have 4 Old Tara Brooches [3 are 7 cm in dia, the other is 4 cm. each one has the words 'Dublin . Irish, and the numbers 0662 on them . would anyone be able to tell me about these markings etc? they don't seem to be silver but have a gold /brass appearance, would love to know something about them.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭nokiatom

decky1 wrote: »
    I have 4 Old Tara Brooches [3 are 7 cm in dia, the other is 4 cm. each one has the words 'Dublin . Irish, and the numbers 0662 on them . would anyone be able to tell me about these markings etc? they don't seem to be silver but have a gold /brass appearance, would love to know something about them.?
    Photos ?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

This is a photo of one brooch they are all the same.dscf4220 [not sure if the photo will come out, never put photos on here before.]

@ Nokiatom, sorry couldn't get photos to send. thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

PM me the pics if you like and I'll put them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

• Advertisement

@Del. Monte thanks for that , hope their clear enough, would love to know about markings etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭nokiatom

cant see any markings

sorry marking at back , too small to photo, all info in my first post.

Advertisement