Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin Trower

Options
  • 29-03-2017 6:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

Just trying to inject a bit of life back into the forum...( I know there's a juke box thread, but hoping we might actually talk about the music too)

This classic is from 1974

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Good stuff,singer was vastly underrated imo.
    Try in here,some,well lots of rock.
    https://plus.google.com/collection/cX4jPE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Some great stuff on there alright Hagar

Great site for people to sample bands they know little about, or looking for live versions of favourite songs etc

Agreed,though the best site I've found for listening to live gigs is sugarmegs.org
    I think there's around 90,000 concerts from hundreds upon hundreds of bands.

Hagar7 wrote: »
    Agreed,though the best site I've found for listening to live gigs is sugarmegs.org
    I think there's around 90,000 concerts from hundreds upon hundreds of bands.

Duly bookmarked. Cheers!

Edit - Had a minute to have a quick scan through the site - what an AMAZING resource!

That's my 4 day weekend taken care of :-)

big b wrote: »
    Duly bookmarked. Cheers!

Edit - Had a minute to have a quick scan through the site - what an AMAZING resource!

That's my 4 day weekend taken care of :-)

Cheers,I've only managed to hear around 600 odd gigs over 2 years or so but Old Man Time is slowly catching up on me,still old rockers never die,we just fade awayyyyyyyyyy.:D

• Advertisement

Advertisement