Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung/Joule Heat pump

Options
  • 28-03-2017 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi just wondering has anyone any experience good or bad with the above heat pump and smart plumb cylinder from Joule? The cylinder has my attention as the footprint is small and all the ancillaries are pre connected, circulating pumps, zone valves wiring centre etc so saving time and effort putting it together. Have been quoted for 12KW A2W heat pump 250/90 cylinder buffer, ufh manifold, multilayer piping and 5 alum radiators for upstairs in 2000sq ft new build. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭cruiser202006

alancar89 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering has anyone any experience good or bad with the above heat pump and smart plumb cylinder from Joule? The cylinder has my attention as the footprint is small and all the ancillaries are pre connected, circulating pumps, zone valves wiring centre etc so saving time and effort putting it together. Have been quoted for 12KW A2W heat pump 250/90 cylinder buffer, ufh manifold, multilayer piping and 5 alum radiators for upstairs in 2000sq ft new build. Any help would be appreciated.
    Have installed one previously and another one to install soon. Good unit, easy to plumb and easy to wire. Nice that can see exactly what's going on. Youve more than likely been priced normal cylinder so if you're on your own we'll you should get it changed for wellmaster option.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭alancar89

Hi Cruiser I was quoted for the 250/90 Joule smart plumb High Gain combo cylinder. Wasn't planning on any other heat input to the system

Hi Cruiser I was quoted for the 250/90 Joule smart plumb High Gain combo cylinder. Wasn't planning on any other heat input to the system

Are you on mains water or your own well? Wellmaster is the version they have for well water which also has aluminium anode. Worth going with for the extra money

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭alancar89

On mains water. Its not too bad regards hardness

On mains water. Its not too bad regards hardness

You'll be ok then with standard tank. They are a decent kit for the money. If budget isn't tight also look into Nibe unit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

Apologies for bringing up old thread. I was quoted for the same system with under floor pipes. I have a Stanley multi fuel stove with a back boiler. Can it be connected into this system?

Advertisement