Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go?

Options
  • 28-03-2017 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Me and my friend (both 18 y/o lads) are looking to go away for a week at the beginning of August. We want somewhere with a great nightlife and that's cheap enough too. Does anyone have any recommendations? We were looking at Torremolinos/belamedina but I don't know if the nightlife is good.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Torremolinos would be cheaper, but these days attracts an older crowd, apart from the gays. It's gay central.

Benalmadena is probably where you want, though both places are a short taxi ride away from each other, so if you got accommodation in Torremolinos you could easily get to Benalmadena.

Advertisement