Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical guitar

Options
  • 28-03-2017 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi. Looking for some advice or opinions. Self learning guitar for last year. Fingerstyle mostly as I dont sing. Like all styles but fingerstyle appeals most.

Recently am hitting a bit if a wall in terms of what to learn/structure. Have been looking at classical guitar as the syllabus seems well structured and I like the music/that type of playing. Also the neck is a bit wider which appeals as I have big fingers.

Can classical guitar be self taught or is it too difficult. Any teacher recommended in dublin? I don't have right hand nails (work) is that going to hold me back? Any other advice/suggestions?

Thanks

Advertisement