Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugru

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

wth is suguru is it some clay like glue ? if their worth is 33mill and still seeking crow funding id say stick to duck tape,seems their estimations are well out of proportion,advertising looks like one of those annoying stands in woodie's which people look a minute and move on to getting half price tested stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

I have used the product as it sounded like a great idea and I really wanted it to work. It is basically useless. Complete marketing BS. What's even worse is that it's an irish entrepreneur who told a good story, but the execution doesn't match it. It cracks and crumbles at the first opportunity, and is about as strong as Plasticine.

I bought it on 2 separate occasions with the same results.

What I can't understand is that there are several great reviews of it out there.

Advertisement