Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New YouTube desktop notifications

Options
  • 27-03-2017 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

So, earlier today when using chrome, YouTube notifications starting popping up out of the bottom right hand side of my screen.

I had never seen this before. It looked really good - channels I was subscribed to notified me throughout the day with new videos. The notification box was semi transparent, had an image of the YouTube channel pic as well as details of the video.

Is this new? The reason I ask is that I didn't change any settings, it just started happening today.

Is it locked to Chrome?

It kind of looked like the semi transparent box that is present on the iPhone notification screen.

This was on a PC by the way.

I've searched online and can't find any mention of it and also can't find any images online of the same style.

This was a work PC.

Comments

Advertisement