Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB APPRENTICESHIPS APTITUDE TEST

Options
  • 27-03-2017 4:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Today I have tried these aptitude tests for the ESB Apprenticeship.

Some cocky pricks say to me its a thing of nothing and can sail through the damn blasted thing, and the whole thing is gobledygook.

Its unfair of em to make tests like this as none of this **** is thought at school like, and Bord Gais & Eir have exactly the same frigging questions.

Your given these shapes to figure out and only look like what youd get on your final mechanical engineer degree exam.

That whole aptitude system should be scrapped. PERIOD!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Agreed! It's a bloody disgrace and a scandal!! Who do they think they are? Assessing candidates' aptitude for the training? Using aptitude tests?!?

Is a bloody disgrace, Joe. This kip has gone to the dogs altogether. What next? Interviews? To choose the most suitable candidates from a shortlist of applicants who demonstrate an aptitude for the training?!?

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

mashtobi wrote: »
    Today I have tried these aptitude tests for the ESB Apprenticeship.

Some cocky pricks say to me its a thing of nothing and can sail through the damn blasted thing, and the whole thing is gobledygook.

Its unfair of em to make tests like this as none of this **** is thought at school like, and Bord Gais & Eir have exactly the same frigging questions.

Your given these shapes to figure out and only look like what youd get on your final mechanical engineer degree exam.

That whole aptitude system should be scrapped. PERIOD!

The aptitude test while seeming like it has nothing to do with the job, it assists in assessing the candidates ability in spacial relations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mashtobi

The aptitude test while seeming like it has nothing to do with the job, it assists in assessing the candidates ability in spacial relations.

Just to think that the feckin training may be easier than the aptitude test would be feckin hilarious like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lewandowski89

Does anyone know when results are out for aptitude tests?

Advertisement