Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football session for autistic children in Lucan

Options
  • 26-03-2017 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi to all with an autistic child ! I am in the process of starting a football session for 1 hour per week on weekday for parents and children to have a fun mess training football session in Lucan !
    I have a 4 yr old and know a hand full of parents with an autistic child. I believe that there is not enough out there for parents and children alike.... so nothing better than us doing something together to create fun activities for our children as well as information sharing between us parents.
    Get in touch and make it happen. I hope to hear for anyone who wants to help their child and get involved......

Advertisement