Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Paul

Options
  • 26-03-2017 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭

I missed this when it was on TV a few years back, but I'm loving it on youtube now. I'd forgotten how talented and funny Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse are. I particularly love Nelson Mandela selling any rubbish he can put his name to, and the multi-lingual football manager:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Brilliant show, much darker than the earlier stuff.

The polish coffee shop and the old boys club are great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It tickles me that Parking Pataweyo is now starring in Get Out (annoying Samual L Jackson to boot)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Brilliant show, much darker than the earlier stuff.

The polish coffee shop and the old boys club are great.

I love the polish cafe. It's so good, everything about those scenes is perfect :)

I'm presently hooked on this Nelson Mandela one:

Gurrrrrrrrrrrdness me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

It tickles me that Parking Pataweyo is now starring in Get Out (annoying Samual L Jackson to boot)

Yeah I knew I recognised the face when I saw the ad for the movie. It took me a while to clock that it was Parking Pataweyo. What a crazy sketch that was :D The quirkier the stuff is, the funnier it is. I really liked the pet Geordie as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Actually "I saw you coming" is the best.

• Advertisement
Advertisement