Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Article 50

Options
  • 26-03-2017 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Article 50 is set to be triggered on the 29th.
    What views do you have short, medium, long term?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭thadg

Im hoping the pound will go on par with the euro so I can go to the UK for a nice car before they leave the eu.

the rest doesn't really bother me, and hopefully it wont in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 20,864 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Article 50 is set to be triggered on the 29th.
    What views do you have short, medium, long term?

What views do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭For ever odd

What views do you have?

I think there will be plenty of "he said/she said" type headlines. Algo's will send whipsaw moves through the market on a regular basis.
    How this effects fx and stocks, is anyone's guess.

So the letter has been delivered.

As everyone is using the divorce metaphor - the letter sounded like 'I m willing to try again if you stop... (insert grievance here)'

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

In my opinion the EU have to blame themselves for that. Still if you listen to European politicians I don't have the impression anything was learned. :(

It is a pitty that it came that far! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

Amazing how the FTSE continues to climb despite all the uncertainty. How much higher can it go?

Amazing how the FTSE continues to climb despite all the uncertainty. How much higher can it go?

I have a target of 7650 before year end.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ftse100

Many of the FTSE 100 companies will benefit from sterling weakness because they are multi-national firms who can convert overseas revenue into sterling

May has called for a general election on June 8th. Two thirds majority vote needed in parliament tomorrow for election to go ahead.

Advertisement