Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Practical

Options
  • 24-03-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey all! I hope you are all well , anyways so I have my junior cert music practical this Tuesday any tips? I do have the tendency to get nervous when playing in front of someone so hopefully, my nerves won't affect my performances. Does anyone know how it's marked, I'm a bit confused as my teacher has been neglecting the music practical, I don't exactly know what the exam will entail. I know that I have to play four pieces, but other than that I don't know if there will be anything else. Does anyone have a marking scheme or something for it? If they do I'd be extremely grateful if you could send it on to me. Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Play something you are confident playing. Rather than try and impress with something fiddly and fancy, play simple tunes well.

All the better if you can put some sort of feeling into it.

Here's the marking scheme:
    https://www.examinations.ie/misc-doc/EN-EX-29825698.pdf (.pdf file)

Advertisement