Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stardust fire - the real truth

Options
  • 23-03-2017 8:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm doing research out of curiosity into the fire at the Stardust club in Artane in 1981.

I have downloaded a PDF copy of the Tribunal of Inquiry but it has not answered one simple question:
    What caused the fire and where did it start? Why did it spread so rapidly?
    Has anyone on here ever been there? What was it like inside?
    It would also help if anybody has any pictures of the Stardust before the fire, as it would give me an insight into what it looked like.

I wasn't alive at the time but I am interested by it.

Help would be appreciated,
    Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Was this not up last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Huntline

Is that not 4 questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

beertons wrote: »
    Was this not up last week?

Twice.

It's an open review and not for us to comment. Or do someone's homework for them either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Try google

• Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

There's a book by a guy called Neill (I think it's Neill) Fetherstonehaugh which might be useful to you

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

A small fire got out of control because a security guard pulled across a curtain allowing it to fan out and spread. Similar to the Beverly Hills Supper Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Do your own homework.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Thread Closed - Using boards for research is a No-No. Trying it for the 86th time under 86 different rereg guises is also not cool.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement