Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highspeed VPN Free

Options
  • 23-03-2017 7:18pm

High speed VPN with 50GB monthly transfer rate.

windscribe.com/signup

Instructions
    1. Sign up as free user
    2. Validate email
    3. Use Coupon: 50GBFREE
    4. Enjoy

Found on another forum...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,947 ✭✭✭cletus

Thanks for that. Just signed up, wondering if its possible to use this vpn on my smart tv without signing up for the paid package. Any info welcome

cletus wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Just signed up, wondering if its possible to use this vpn on my smart tv without signing up for the paid package. Any info welcome

Not sure I just signed up on PC...

Cheers, was going to use it on android stick, but thats pro only. They dont seem to provide an ip that i can put into tv

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Just signed up, its giving me only 10gb with email ? ** I didn't use the voucher lol thanks...

Thanks op

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Just signed up, its giving me only 10gb with email ? ** I didn't use the voucher lol thanks...

Thanks op

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

sunny2004 wrote: »

Thanks op

You need to enter the code 50GBFREE you can enter on the registration page (under email field) or you can add it after registration on My Account.

I also wanted to be able to change setting on router or android box to get the some UK restricted services :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Thanks OP but I would be concerned about what they do with your data.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

stevek93 wrote: »
    Thanks OP but I would be concerned about what they do with your data.

You could say that about any service including your isp. No data is 100% secure online.
    Gets a good write up here

Its probably safe enough if your using it to bypass geoblocking on individual devices. I wouldnt be inclined to use any from of dns/vpn on the laptop or tablet where I'm entering credit card details, but maybe thats just me

For anybody else thinking of using it for the same purpose as myself, I just received an email response from them confirming that they dont yet support such a service. I'm in the middle of setting up an old desktop as a media centre, so I'll probably dl to that once its up and running. Thanks again op

• Advertisement

For anybody else thinking of using it for the same purpose as myself, I just received an email response from them confirming that they dont yet support such a service. I'm in the middle of setting up an old desktop as a media centre, so I'll probably dl to that once its up and running. Thanks again op

No problem at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭mikeoneilly

I just signed up

It's not available free for android yet ,is that correct?

Correct, although they say that feature is coming

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

cronos wrote: »
    If anyone want's to sign up using this affiliate link that would be cool :)

Thought that was a big no-no on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Its probably safe enough if your using it to bypass geoblocking on individual devices. I wouldnt be inclined to use any from of dns/vpn on the laptop or tablet where I'm entering credit card details, but maybe thats just me

Simply don't enter them where it is not encrypted...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Masala

How many devices allowed using the FREE option?

Masala wrote: »

1 I THINK

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Masala wrote: »

They don't go by devices, they go by connections. You can only have 1 connection at a time. You can use multiple devices but only 1 connection at a time.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Yes only 1 according to their prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭long_b

OP's link now showing Invalid certificate issues in Firefox and Chrome on Android. Does not inspire confidence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Seems to have completely buggered Firefox on my Macbook, launch Firefox in safemode and it's fine, might try a reinstall.

Advertisement