Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone can recommend paving brand to choose?

Options
  • 23-03-2017 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im looking for 35m2 of paving. Was thinking about tobermore riven or historic flags in golden but not sure is that good brand to choose. Seen also Kilsaran which seems to be much cheaper but is it the quality same? or could you recommend some other brand.
    Also some maybe some contractors in Co.Sligo or other close area who will do work in Grange Co.Sligo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭rje66

Some of the natural stone costs a fraction more but over time when looked after it will look much better.natural stöne needs to be sealed to keep its appearance.
    For a natural looking concrete slab look for Bradstone. It's comes in mixed sizes and looks 'natural '

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

devil-80 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Im looking for 35m2 of paving. Was thinking about tobermore riven or historic flags in golden but not sure is that good brand to choose. Seen also Kilsaran which seems to be much cheaper but is it the quality same? or could you recommend some other brand.
    Also some maybe some contractors in Co.Sligo or other close area who will do work in Grange Co.Sligo.
    HL paving is located near Grange. Did a lovely job for a friend of mine a few years ago. They're on facebook.
    I have no connection btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

red sean wrote: »
    HL paving is located near Grange. Did a lovely job for a friend of mine a few years ago. They're on facebook.
    I have no connection btw!
    Hi. Never heard about them and their Facebook profile is quite out of date. Thanks

Advertisement