Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to meet new people in Ennis/Clare?

Options
  • 23-03-2017 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I'm a female in my early 20's. I came to Ireland 10 years ago but all my friends went away to colleges.
    Anyone know about any social groups around Ennis ? Or like meet ups ? Anything to spend time with other people ☺

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

There's a Girl Crew Limerick group on Facebook and a lot of the members are from Ennis direction, so there are a few events happening around Clare too. They're planning to set up a separate group just for Clare, but if you want to join, you might find something on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭georgem25

Try www.meetup.com there are some groups in Clare but there are also 20s groups in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 colleen4

hey :) i'm in the same boat as you. live in ennis with my partner and would love to meet someone similiar to myself. hope you have settled in. private message me if u want to talk :)

Advertisement