Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart tv wifi connection.

Options
  • 22-03-2017 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Hi all,i recently bought an lg smart tv.
    i can connect it to wifi without much bother but,the tv doesn't store my password when i turn off the tv.
    is there any settings i can go to,so i don't have to set up a wifi connection and enter a password every time i want to go online?.:confused:
    regards,john.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭cml387

Did you try this , what I found after a google search.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭glaswegian

hi cml387, thanks for that,i'll give it a go later and see how it goes as i'm by no stretch of the imagination "techy"

Hi,that site says to manually input your ssid,where do I find this? I'm using iPhone 5s hotspot as router.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,394 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

glaswegian wrote: »
    Hi,that site says to manually input your ssid,where do I find this? I'm using iPhone 5s hotspot as router.
    Cheers.

The SSID will be defined by you on the iPhone settings. It's the network name of the hotspot, will be visible when you click on wi-fi on other mobile devices.

coylemj wrote: »
    The SSID will be defined by you on the iPhone settings. It's the network name of the hotspot, will be visible when you click on wi-fi on other mobile devices.

Thanks coylemj,I didn't have to find the ssid after all,I don't know what happened but wi fi stays connected without any manual input.
    Thanks all, regards John.

• Advertisement
Advertisement