Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need suggestion for graduation songs!

Options
  • 22-03-2017 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

So for my graduation me and a couple of other friends have decided to play a song since its pretty customary to have some sort of band perform.
    The thing is we have no song that we can 100% agree is perfect, no websites seem to offer suggestions we can do either.
    We need two songs at least, one during the middle to play while a ceremony is going on so preferably a slow sort of song. The second would play a the end as a sort of sen-off song.

So far we have considered 'Stand by me' as the middle song and 'Get Lucky' as the send-off song.

If anyone could offer suggestions for other songs or their thoughts on those ones it would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

thetalker wrote: »
    So for my graduation me and a couple of other friends have decided to play a song since its pretty customary to have some sort of band perform.
    The thing is we have no song that we can 100% agree is perfect, no websites seem to offer suggestions we can do either.
    We need two songs at least, one during the middle to play while a ceremony is going on so preferably a slow sort of song. The second would play a the end as a sort of sen-off song.

So far we have considered 'Stand by me' as the middle song and 'Get Lucky' as the send-off song.

If anyone could offer suggestions for other songs or their thoughts on those ones it would be appreciated!

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks is always a great graduation song if you ask me :).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,268 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Search for the Hero. M People.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Celebrate by An Emotional Fish. Classic end of year song.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I Lived by OneRepublic is a great graduation song!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

FACK by Eminem

• Advertisement
Advertisement