Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

GT Motors, Swords, Dublin?

Options
  • 22-03-2017 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about this place? They have a good selection of well specced BMW's at decent prices.

Anyone got any experience of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭richardbradley

Old post but wondering same and no-one has answered. Did you find out? does anyone else know? Feel free to DM if you don't want to post.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

I went over there once and they have lovely cars, real high spec stuff. Mainly 530e going by their site these days. My trade in offer was the lowest I received from anyone though.
    A workmates brother bought one from them and is very happy but thats about the extent of my knowledge. Not cheap cars but he sells the best examples I've come across.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

I was just googling this and came across this. Nice cars but they are a little saucy.

192 530e with 87k KM for the same price as one with 40k less km. I was concerned its the same crowd that had the flat pack up and go car sales place in Kildare.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

They are in Baldoyle, and the owner is a complete BMW fan, which shows in his stock.

In my dealings with Graham, the owner, he has been pretty straight and helpful.

He also puts a lot of effort into making sure his cars are looking and running their best before selling.

Advertisement