Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhea M

Options
  • 22-03-2017 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭

What a bitch that was!

Killed the acting careers of Stephen King, Emilio Estevez and yer wan that voices Bart Simpson in one fell swoop!

Great movie though

Could it happen again?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Rip rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

What a bitch that was!

Killed the acting careers of Stephen King, Emilio Estevez and yer wan that voices Bart Simpson in one fell swoop!

Great movie though

Could it happen again?

Lisa ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Damn comets coming here and stealing our trucks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Lisa ;)
    Haha, if they're not Scooby Doo, all those squeaky voices sound the same to me!

And if you don't take your hand off my leg you'll be wiping your ass with a hook next time you take a dump!

FanadMan wrote: »
    Damn comets coming here and stealing our trucks!
    The damn things have no right to be running, they're supposed to be depoted!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Stakeout?

Lets be honest, The Mighty Ducks is what put paid to Emilio's box office career.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

I have no idea what's going on.

But Emilio's greatest work was Loaded Weapon 1.

Stakeout.
    Good shout, but no ACDC soundtrack, no blue eyed all American kid on a bike, no perverted bible salesman, no fcuked if I know Mr Hendershot, amd most importantly, no Kenworth with a green goblin on the rad and a 'Here comes another load of joy' decal.

Richard Dreyfuss, god as he is, makes up for none of that

KungPao wrote: »
    I have no idea what's going on.

But Emilio's greatest work was Loaded Weapon 1.
    You obviously haven't seen his greatest work

Ride on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Lets be honest, The Mighty Ducks is what put paid to Emilio's box office career.

What about D2:The Mighty Ducks and D3:The Mighty Ducks?

Estevez's career faltered as he bore too strong a resemblance to that guy from Two and a Half Men who stole all his roles. That and because Americans are racist towards Mexicans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

rs_500x264-150213105642-tumblr_n3dhuwZvzS1s2ntk9o10_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,105 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

What about D2:The Mighty Ducks and D3:The Mighty Ducks?

Estevez's career faltered as he bore too strong a resemblance to that guy from Two and a Half Men who stole all his roles. That and because Americans are racist towards Mexicans.

Carlos Estevez looks nothing like Emilio, he had more of a Sheen about him. :D

Advertisement