Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows phone, need to get contacts over to Android?

Options
  • 21-03-2017 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭

Mother in law recently got a new phone, and she wants me to get contacts, pics, etc over to the new phone.

Her old phone is a Nokia lumia 610.

New phone is a sgs7'

Anyone any quick info on his to do this? I've googled it, but not had much success. Her pc is ancient and cumbersome, so am wondering will I just head over with the laptop under my arm?

Any help or pointers would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭long_b

Mother in law recently got a new phone, and she wants me to get contacts, pics, etc over to the new phone.

Her old phone is a Nokia lumia 610.

New phone is a sgs7'

Anyone any quick info on his to do this? I've googled it, but not had much success. Her pc is ancient and cumbersome, so am wondering will I just head over with the laptop under my arm?

Any help or pointers would be great.

Does she have a Microsoft account set up on her Windows Phone? If so should be a doddle to add this account to her new phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭corkie

Did a google search and found this: -

Published on 20 Jan 2016

The video tutorial is to show you how to transfer data from Lumia 610 to Android phone easily.
    Download MobileTrans on Windows: http://www.phonetransfer.org/phone-to...
    Download MobileTrans on Mac: http://www.phonetransfer.org/phone-to...

Note: Before you transfer contacts from Lumia 610 to Android phone, you will need to backup them through OneDrive first.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Thanks lads all sorted.

That was fcuking painful, :mad:

Advertisement