Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook down!

Options
  • 21-03-2017 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Has anyone else noticed their outlook/hotmail accounts have gone down in last few mins? Can't access through mail on phone or through the website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Mine is gone almost two weeks. Works fine on my iPad but iPhone! Wouldn't let me change passwords last time I tried!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Meeeee79

idunno78 wrote: »
    Mine is gone almost two weeks. Works fine on my iPad but iPhone! Wouldn't let me change passwords last time I tried!

Yeah getting same message here and can't get on even on the website so literally no access to emails. Same thing happened about 3 weeks ago and once it came back up I had to delete the account and re as to my phone. Verrrrry annoying!!

Advertisement