Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chromecast deal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I was waiting for someone to post this, as I hadn't the heart to do it myself.
    Could you please confirm that the Chromecast voucher is accepted on the Irish store?

I do know that I had to use a UK VPN to access the site, and I am fearful that I cannot use the voucher code on the Google Ireland store.

Could you clarify your experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

I was waiting for someone to post this, as I hadn't the heart to do it myself.
    Could you please confirm that the Chromecast voucher is accepted on the Irish store?

I do know that I had to use a UK VPN to access the site, and I am fearful that I cannot use the voucher code on the Google Ireland store.

Could you clarify your experience?

Used a VPN (on my phone through Firefox) to log in and select the deal on the UK site. I then logged in to Google Store (with my regular Google account) and changed the store to the UK also. Used the voucher to purchase Chromecast and delivered to AddressPal. Also used Revolut card to do the purchase.
    Got email about 8am this morning to say Chromecast dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

So, we're looking at EUR equivalent of £24.99 + AddressPal charge?

So, we're looking at EUR equivalent of £24.99 + AddressPal charge?

ya €28.85 ish and €3.50 AdressPal
    (although it was only £21.99 last night so I picked it up for approx €28.50 Eur total)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Ocditsme

How do you use a UK VPN to access site.
    Someone explain please

• Advertisement

Ocditsme wrote: »
    How do you use a UK VPN to access site.
    Someone explain please

A quick Google search will show you how. I am not sure if I am allowed to discuss getting around Geo restrictions on this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2 smur12

Mk809 iv is the one to go for.

Advertisement