Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Wars 2 & 3 months xbox live gold €31.99 argos

Options
  • 21-03-2017 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6536547.htm

€31.99 for Halo Wars 2 + 3 months free of xbox live gold.
    CEX will give you €31 euro for Halo Wars 2 right now, so €1 for 3 months of xbox live gold if you prefer...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Basswizard

Good man for crediting HUKD on this one, gamestop already adjusted their price down to 24 cash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Sorry, I didn't realise I needed to reference every deal I posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭venomousfrog

Thanks for the tip...my Xbox live expires tomorrow. Reserved mine !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭irishchris

d31b0y wrote: »
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6536547.htm

€31.99 for Halo Wars 2 + 3 months free of xbox live gold.
    CEX will give you €31 euro for Halo Wars 2 right now, so €1 for 3 months of xbox live gold if you prefer...
    I wonder will cex stores offer full probe of 31€ or just cex online?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Cex price will change tomorrow due to muppets taking advantage was in one store today buying amiibos and goon in the queue had 6 halo wars 2. Said something about getting 18 months live for €6 when he was trading them in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Cex price will change tomorrow due to muppets taking advantage was in one store today buying amiibos and goon in the queue had 6 halo wars 2. Said something about getting 18 months live for €6 when he was trading them in.

Surely cex will just take one off him, they must know something is up if he is bringing in 6 of em

Couldnt resist, picked up 2 earlier today and went straight to CEX , gave me €62. 6 months XBL for €2.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Expired :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Couldnt resist, picked up 2 earlier today and went straight to CEX , gave me €62. 6 months XBL for €2.

Which Cex did you go to?

Danick wrote:
    Which Cex did you go to?

Portlaoise Argos, and then over to Portlaoise CEX

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Portlaoise Argos, and then over to Portlaoise CEX

Did they take both off you at the same time or did you sell 1 first and then go back later and sell the other one to them? Thanks

Danick wrote:
    Did they take both off you at the same time or did you sell 1 first and then go back later and sell the other one to them? Thanks

Took both, no questions asked.

Advertisement