Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate both posh people and scumbags there both stereotype acting to me

Options
  • 21-03-2017 2:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

I hate both scumbags and posh people there both very stereotype and the both are acting ... its so fake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭ItsShane

u ok hun? xx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

It's a disgrace Joseph.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

sugarman wrote: »
    They're*

Their

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

posh people and scumbags people are very stereotype to me. there is no difference to me. with both types of people it acting to me fake people cant stand them hate stereotype but Ireland full of them. and the Normal down to earth people are in small numbers who I love.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

posh people and scumbags people are very stereotype to me. there is no difference to me. with both types of people it acting to me fake people cant stand them hate stereotype but Ireland full of them. and the normal down to earth people are in small numbers

I think your keyboard just farted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

endacl wrote: »

Dose of the trots more likely.

:):):):) funny

• Registered Users Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I find real scumbags are worse than the fake ones.

blade1 wrote: »
    I find real scumbags are worse than the fake ones.
    but there both so fake the mock hard scumbags with the hard talk Great in gang on there own there quite as a mouse... and then you have the mock posh fake posh accent and the same people when the go to America the same people put on strong Irish accent like a Kerry one . and then you have the hybrid the posh scumbags I cant stand them stereotype people..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Seriously. What the hell are you on about?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,389 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I hate when posh people put on an act that their down to Earth when actually fact their not. I'm all for people bettering themselves but I hate when somebody betters themselves and they assume everybody is jealous of them.

Seriously. What the hell are you on about?!?
    I cant not stand fakery and stereotype people. and Ireland is a wash with people like the scumbags and posh people are both the same to me . and normal down to earth people are in the smaller numbers who I Just love be yourself do not go around with fake posh American accents and scumbag accents makes me cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭DivingDuck

Where do you stand on real scumbags and real posh people?

DivingDuck wrote: »
    Where do you stand on real scumbags and real posh people?
    IF I wanted to be posh I can. if I want to be a scumbag I can. so its my choice to act. that way but I can not stand both ways. I do not like to act in life we are all born as ourselves so why act and be fake.

IF I wanted to be posh I can. if I want to be a scumbag I can. so its my choice to act. that way but I can not stand both ways. I do not like to act in life we are all born as ourselves so why act and be fake.

So... You think they're all acting?

There are no legitimately posh people or real scumbags in the world? Posh people could just stop having money/"privilege"/"breeding" and scumbags could just stop thinking that society is something to be spat on, literally and metaphorically?

Okay.

So... You think they're all acting?

There are no legitimately posh people or real scumbags in the world? Posh people could just stop having money/"privilege"/"breeding" and scumbags could just stop thinking that society is something to be spat on, literally and metaphorically? yes I do think its acting posh. and. yes I do think its acting the scumbag. its all a act its a Pretence

Okay.
    yes I do think its acting posh.and yes Ido think its acting the scumbag. its all a act its a pretence

yes I do think its acting posh.and yes Ido think its acting the scumbag. its all a act its a pretence

I see.

I think you're quite wrong, so I'll be leaving now.

I see.

I think you're quite wrong, so I'll be leaving now.
    jolly good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

Well, "posh" people do have airs about them - no denying that.

But scumbags, "fake"? Really? They are the most genuine, brutally honest, say-it-as-it-is types there has ever been.... Except when they are thieving tools and **** from your shed... That is If you have a shed... I don't have a shed...

It's called a "garauge", Jack

"Yeah, I don't have one of those either, ya poncey twat!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 39,168 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

stereotype

“You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

No one does OP. To clarify, Scumbag: Rough looking, giving the evil eye and trying to get something from you (Must have 2/3 of the criteria). No one likes this. Posh people have more **** that me and that makes me jealous. No revelations here folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

You're no Master unless you know the Dark Side too. So that's two pints of Prob, a nip of Midelton Rare and a gin'n'ton-ton for the little wifey there, squire. <pulls up collar and adjusts scarf, obviously worn indoors at 6pm> Well chief, when you play golf as badly as I do, you need two Mercs! <SNORT> Haw haw!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

What about Posh Spice?
    Bit skinny for me personally, but I probably would just for the craic:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

posh people and scumbags people are very stereotype to me. there is no difference to me. with both types of people it acting to me fake people cant stand them hate stereotype but Ireland full of them. and the Normal down to earth people are in small numbers who I love.

Every time you post this is all I think of...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Noddyholder

I I I Just hate hating...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Thread Closed
    OP - After Hours is not a blog or comment section. Please start a discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement