Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemist ?

Options
  • 19-03-2017 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi people just reaching out to the boards crowd for some advice ....

I'm trying to develop a new sports grip device for the hands I'm a registered limited company but haven't experience in this area. It would involve creating the product to testing and possibly manufacture .. I think I'll need the expertise of a chemist to help develop the product. Can I hire a chemist or work with them on developing the product I know what's required for the product as in what I need it to do . Just looking for some advice on helping with the development of something new . Thanks people

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

legend1981 wrote: »
    Hi people just reaching out to the boards crowd for some advice ....

I'm trying to develop a new sports grip device for the hands I'm a registered limited company but haven't experience in this area. It would involve creating the product to testing and possibly manufacture .. I think I'll need the expertise of a chemist to help develop the product. Can I hire a chemist or work with them on developing the product I know what's required for the product as in what I need it to do . Just looking for some advice on helping with the development of something new . Thanks people

If you've a company then have a look at Innovation Vouchers. Try having a look at www.technologygateway.ie for some good case studies. It sounds like something APT deal with, Sean Lyons runs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 legend1981

bduffy wrote: »
    If you've a company then have a look at Innovation Vouchers. Try having a look at www.technologygateway.ie for some good case studies. It sounds like something APT deal with, Sean Lyons runs it.

Thanks for the reply I had a look at the innovation vouchers and I think it might apply. Really I'm trying to find out if there are chemists out there who could work with me or help with the development of the product .. I'll check out that site.
    Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

legend1981 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply I had a look at the innovation vouchers and I think it might apply. Really I'm trying to find out if there are chemists out there who could work with me or help with the development of the product .. I'll check out that site.
    Regards
    No worries.
    PM me with specifics if you want and I can find you a few people who have done similar.
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 49 legend1981

bduffy wrote: »
    No worries.
    PM me with specifics if you want and I can find you a few people who have done similar.
    B

Ok thanks for that appreciate the reply.

Advertisement