Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach Dublin - Belfast Express €7.50 (25% Off) / [Dublin coach €10 return]

Options
  • 19-03-2017 11:10am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just saw on Facebook that Aircoach are offering 25% off all tickets on the Dublin to Belfast Non Stop route until end of December if booked before 22nd March.

Use Discount Code "MARCHMADNESSFB" at checkout.

Wouldn't normally post such offer but if someone is going to Belfast on a regular basis or to Dublin from Belfast, you can save a packet since it includes every bus for rest of the year and it's rare to see an offer valid for such a long period of time.

https://www.facebook.com/aircoach.ie/photos/a.147690445301940.33194.147682021969449/1364009470336692/?type=3&theater

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,885 ✭✭✭patrickc

Dublin coach are starting this week on that route € 10 e/w every journey. competition is great :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

@Devnull I have a better offer :)

Dublin coach doing this for €10 return as part of an introductory offer, plus no airport stop so a huge advantage over the existing aircoach / bus Éireann services which both take longer and much more expensive. Great offer for customers wanting to go city to city

http://www.dublincoach.ie/timetables-fares/M1-bus-belfast-dublin-city.php

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I really like Aircoach's earlier and later times, more times than Dublin Coach. Will be interesting to see what Dublin Coaches normal price on the Belfast route will be after the introductory offer is over. Can't imagine it being much different from Aircoach.

Advertisement