Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham vs Southampton 14:15

Options
  • 19-03-2017 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭

skysports-tottenham-southampton-preview_3910171.jpg?20170315145455

Really enjoy watching Southampton play, Forster, Redmond, Bertrand, Tadic, Gabbiadini and one hell of a delivery from Ward Prowse.

Tough game in prospect, even though our record is good against them.

Chance for Trippier if Walker doesn't make it. Wanyama struggling with a neck injury. Dembele is back.

_95149110_f2812c41-4a0d-4dc3-9d22-205895f6971c.jpg

C7SLnxkVwAAum9T.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

10 home wins on the trot would be nice. Has a nice ring to it. I'd like to see play with as much panache as we did vs Everton a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

10 home wins on the trot would be nice. Has a nice ring to it. I'd like to see play with as much panache as we did vs Everton a few weeks ago

Well la dee da mr. French man!

Lloris. Walker, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies. Wanyama, Dembele. Alli, Eriksen. Son

Forster, Cédric, Stephens, Yoshida, Bertrand, Romeu, Davis (c), Ward-Prowse, Tadić, Redmond, Gabbiadini.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Looking forward to seeing Gabbiadini in action, let's see what he's made of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Some goal !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

2 UP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Good win, made it a bit harder then it should have been by conceding early in the 2nd half.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭abff

Inquitus wrote: »
    Good win, made it a bit harder then it should have been by conceding early in the 2nd half.

That's exactly what I was going to say. I could see the Southampton goal coming the way the game was going at the start of the second half. It was far from comfortable from then on, but ten in a row is ten in a row!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I guess we'll take a draw in citeh v pool, best result to cement us in 2nd?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭golfball37

Our gd is worth an extra point which is great to see.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Three point lane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Had me doubts with Harry missing. Bigger tests away from de Lane to come. Still two weeks til de next game which is good timing for his recovery.
    I was impressed with Jansen using his brain n winning a few frees to help run de clock down. I had given up on him, but just maybe??

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Had me doubts with Harry missing. Bigger tests away from de Lane to come. Still two weeks til de next game which is good timing for his recovery.
    I was impressed with Jansen using his brain n winning a few frees to help run de clock down. I had given up on him, but just maybe??

Right on, Forster made a good save also, was heading in the top corner.

Advertisement