Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the best place to do grinds in Dublin?

Options
  • 18-03-2017 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I'm currently in TY and we've just filled out our subject choice forms. I've chosen chemistry and from what I'm hearing from everyone my school apparently hasn't got very good chemistry teachers but I really want to study it because I want to have two sciences. Any idea which place offers the best grinds?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Don't listen to people's opinions.
    Get into one of the classes and work.
    Do not go wasting money on 'grinds' when all they do is depend on you working anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

You haven't the subject yet, so it's waste of your time and money getting grinds. Your teachers may be perfectly good teachers, those students may not be working in class. Judge for yourself when you start fifth year and do the work you are asked to do.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

There are also some quite good resources / online tutorials available for FREE ... I'm not a science-y person but if you keep an eye on the forum you'll see mention of them quite regularly.

Advertisement