Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who has best prices for exterior masonry paint in Sligo at present?

Options
  • 18-03-2017 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,765 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone in Sligo got any good bargains on 10ltr (colours) Exterior smooth masonry paint at the moment (or for month of March) - decent thick stuff not watery, I normally go to NCF/ Homeland down by the quays and get decent paint but last time I popped down there a few weeks back there was nothing special on offer.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,765 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Not actually in Sligo, because we don't have Woodies, but woodies are doing their own make masonry paint at 30eur per 10ltrs which seems very good price. Anyone used it? Is it decent enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

the paint pot sold me crown exterior masonry colours for 44 a tub on friday
    what do you want to do for mothers day i sez
    paint the house she sez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Not actually in Sligo, because we don't have Woodies, but woodies are doing their own make masonry paint at 30eur per 10ltrs which seems very good price. Anyone used it? Is it decent enough?

my mate whos a polish painter sez only buy good paint it takes just as long to put on but lasts muvh better

• Registered Users Posts: 11,765 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Got 2x 10ltr buckets of leyland magnolia for 50eur in the end from Homeland, down in the quays. excellent price and is very good coverage started painting the wall the other day. Dont know whether it will last as long say as the dearer dulux and other dearer masonry paint, but the price is good especially when on a tight budget like I am.

Advertisement