Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it safe to criticise Mods?

Options
  • 18-03-2017 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,329 ✭✭✭✭

Why do certain mods try to stifle posters opinions?
    I've been on a certain thread that was following a recent story. I'm aware it sparked some emotions, but I felt the mods were a bit OTT in their heavy handedness by snipping comments, warning posters, and even closing the thread!!!! :confused:
    There was no reason for them to be so ....... hitler-Esqe in their behaviour towards posters that were asking legitimate questions and observations !!
    Is it a case of some just get a bit "Godly" with their power? Is it a power trip ??
    I dont understand why they have to sensor people's questions towards world news, and I think they are in danger of ruining boards !!
    Opinions ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement