Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest cab from stanstead to central

Options
  • 18-03-2017 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Any recommendations on cheap can from airport to central London ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I know you asked about a cab but the train in would be faster and cheaper to get into central
    London from Stansted...35mins and £18!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

frag420 wrote: »
    I know you asked about a cab but the train in would be faster and cheaper to get into central
    London from Stansted...35mins and £18!

That depends a lot on when booking the ticket, and number of passengers!

OP - I got an Uber once for £40 to Stoke Newington which was good value considering there were 3 of us, certainly easier and cheaper than the train.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Any recommendations on cheap can from airport to central London ?
    You do realise it's a trip of 60km and you could be an hour or more in the cab? In England, cabs need to be booked centrally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

no idea if too late or not but if you want to book a cab, download an App called kabbee and it will provide you various quotes for minicabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

enda1 wrote: »
    That depends a lot on when booking the ticket, and number of passengers!

OP - I got an Uber once for £40 to Stoke Newington which was good value considering there were 3 of us, certainly easier and cheaper than the train.

I buy mine when I land and it only costs £18...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

frag420 wrote: »
    I buy mine when I land and it only costs £18...

18>40/3

Advertisement