Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backballer muscle foam roller €54 delivered with code

Options
  • 18-03-2017 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭

https://www.backballer.com

Use the coupon code ' Jenny ' to get it delivered for €54.

I have this and find it great for home use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Bit expensive for what seems to be two foam rollers attached to eachother. Get yourself a foam roller and/or a Lacrosse ball, much cheaper and you can do a lot more with them compared to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Aspiring wrote: »
    Bit expensive for what seems to be two foam rollers attached to eachother. Get yourself a foam roller and/or a Lacrosse ball, much cheaper and you can do a lot more with them compared to this.

Have one of these and have a standard foam roller, the back baller is far more superior, because it is mounted on a stable frame you don't have to worry about controlling the roller. Primarily use it for glutes, quads & itb.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

ABEasy wrote: »
    Have one of these and have a standard foam roller, the back baller is far more superior, because it is mounted on a stable frame you don't have to worry about controlling the roller. Primarily use it for glutes, quads & itb.

Would this be better than a grid foam roller?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Would this be better than a grid foam roller?

In my opinion, yes. It just makes rolling easier, it doesn't change what foam rolling does, it simply does the same thing but with ease of use!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

And all for the amazing price of 54.99. Where can i pick one up?

This thing reads like an awful, paid morning advert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

My eyes are strangely drawn away from from back rollers as the picture zooms in on Kerry O'Flaherty, and not her face either. :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

My eyes are strangely drawn away from from back rollers as the picture zooms in on Kerry O'Flaherty, and not her face either. :eek::eek::eek:

That's totally disgusting.

Which picture exactly are you talking about? :)

Advertisement