Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Xiaomi earphones with mic

Options
  • 16-03-2017 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey BA! I haven't been on boards in quite some time with college and all that I haven't had much free time. I've signed up for tmart's newsletter in order to be alerted of new bargains and the likes. I just received an email yesterday for a pair of Xiaomi earphones which I just purchased myself. I intend to use these in the gym or places where I think my earphones may get damaged as they're fairly cheap so it doesn't matter a whole lot. I also might just leave them in my bag in the event that I accidentally forgot my earphones and would be great as a backup. They're currently €6.73 on tmart but with the code I received in the email it brings them to €4.80. I hope this helps somebody and I intend to be more active on boards from now on :D:pac:.

Link: http://www.tmart.com/Original-Xiaomi-Piston-3-5mm-Plug-In-ear-Earphone-with-MIC-for-Xiaomi-iPhone-iPad-White_p339111.html

Coupon code:Youth2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Good if you have an Android phone. The volume controls of xiaomi headphones don't work with iPhones though. Something about the pin ordering being the other way I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Had two pairs of these, left earpiece died on both after about two months each. All the Chinese sites have these for about € 4 or € 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭eoin1539

breathn wrote: »
    Good if you have an Android phone. The volume controls of xiaomi headphones don't work with iPhones though. Something about the pin ordering being the other way I think.

Sadly for me so as I've an iPhone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭eoin1539

trixiebust wrote: »
    Had two pairs of these, left earpiece died on both after about two months each. All the Chinese sites have these for about € 4 or € 5.

Yea, I just want to use them as backup earphones in case I forget my other ones but for consistent use I'd imagine they'd be a bit cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭LeChienMefiant

I have Piston 3s for about a year with no issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 hecmail

I've had two pairs and both broke relatively quickly. I generally have liked the Xiaomi products I've got (in particular I've a few battery packs). The headphones seemed reasonable quality based on the look and feel but they just broke far to quickly. So I won't be buying another pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,166 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Ordered just as back-ups. Can't really go wrong with the price

Advertisement