Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba satellite c850-1g2

Options
  • 16-03-2017 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me out here .i recently came rooted out an old laptop of mine that has a broken screen.(literally no screen on it just the body)and i thought if hook it up to the tv via hdmi to see if it worked.it worked fine except it was a little slow so i decided to do a factory reset on it to try speed it up..problem is when it was rebooting the signal between the laptop and hdmi lost connection.after an hour i decided to just power it off with the button and see if it would boot.since then it wont boot it turns in but im getting no display i assume this has something to do with the factory reset i was attempting ..is there any way i could get the display back up at all ..any help would be great 😊😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

There should be a key combination to switch between the internal and external screen. It might be Fn + F4 on your machine but if you check the Function keys one will have something that looks like a monitor and a laptop side by side.

Look at the F4 key on this Toshiba keyboard :

81rxOBlPIOL._SL1500_.jpg

Ken

Advertisement