Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Angela's College Advice

Options
  • 15-03-2017 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi I also posted this in the 'Mature Student' thread but I think it may be in the wrong place so sorry if I have put this is the wrong thread!

I've applied for the Home Economics and Irish teaching course in St. Angela's College Co.Sligo. I just have a few questions so please bear with me! :)

Has any mature students applied for this year (Sept 2017)? When are the interview dates usually? What can I expect from the interview?

As for current students, is there anyone doing this course? Is the hours long? I will be travelling from Dublin so hoping that Friday's won't be super long :p Also for the Irish modules, I went to a gaelscoil a good while ago and have lost a bit of my Irish, is it set for beginners? Or will it be a struggle? Has anyone stayed in the on campus apartments? What are they like?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions! And again, not sure if this is thr right thread, if not point me to the right place please! :)

Advertisement