Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carpet cleaning?

Options
  • 15-03-2017 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

so i have a rug, size is around 61x90 inches.

i also have a daughter that we are currently potty training. so yeah, the carpet has seen better days.

now the question is: do we have it cleaned or do we simply replace it? it wasnt terribly expensive.

now where can i inquire for cleaning of the rug? is there a good shop where i can drop it off? what are the prices?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

You could always hire a 'Rug Doctor' carpet cleaning machine from B and Q or the Co-op stores (not sure where you are based)- they are about 40 euros to rent . Those machines doing a pretty excellent job and you could do a carpet or do if any needed cleaning. I do my upstairs carpets every other year, and they come up really excellent - I do all the rugs too.

Advertisement