Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinball help!

Options
  • 13-03-2017 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭

Hi All!

Hoping ye can help me out here. We set up a suggestion box in work where they asked us to think about what we'd like and I put in "A pinball table" and believe it or not, they are thinking about it!

However, I've been asked to do follow up research on it, so I can present my case!
    The details they are looking for are:
    • Where to get a table?
    • How much?
    • Warranty options
    • How often do they need to be serviced?
    • Who can service it?

Second hand tables are welcome, and probably preferred as I'm pretty sure there is a limit here in funding. I'm coming to you guys as I know there are definitely some guys here who either have tables or had them previously.

Hoping ye can help!

Red

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Jack burton

really depends, for a good second hand table that will be reliable. Id say you#ll have to get one from the UK. Tell them for about €2200 they would get a great reliable one. That will cover your cost for a well restored machine and shipping from the UK

Advertisement