Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help !!! Look to buy medical marijuana

Options
  • 12-03-2017 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

My friend has a few medical issues and is in constant pain regardless of been on multiple different medications a day. We're looking to go to Amsterdam to get medical marijuana but how?.
    Where to go and what exactly do we get. I've heard from a girl on the radio today she has similar medical issues and she has gone to Amsterdam recently and while there purchased the oils and posted them home to herself, and set up a standing order with the supply chemist/shop to send on monthly. I just don't know where to even start what we need to do. Any advice would be received gratefully. P&T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭toptom

Getting it posted here must be clearly illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 sandra1980

toptom wrote: »
    Getting it posted here must be clearly illegal.

The girl on pat Kenny said today she's been doing it and had no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,350 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Keep it to PM's?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It continues to be illegal in this country so you would have to appeal firstly to your gp to see what your possible options would be - thread locked until further relevant and legal information is available

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement