Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 7 | Episode 13 | Bury Me Here [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 12-03-2017 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 7

Episode 13 - "Bury Me Here"

Airdate - March 12th on AMC at 9/8c | March 13th on FOX UK at 9PM
    Things do not go as planned when a group of Kingdommers delivers goods to the Saviors during a routine supply drop-off.

Promo

Sneak Peek

How did you rate this episode? 91 votes

0%
    1%
    robertpatterson 1 vote
    6%
    Washoutgeecee[Deleted User]nok2008OmackeralFox Hound 6 votes
    18%
    YakuzaKorvanica5starpoolPrefab SprouterpmctparttimericeroebbsyCracklebrianregan09Lovely BlokejohnrunsRosie RantsabhailMrBobbyZThe Talking BreadOkon 17 votes
    19%
    SimiKurnduridianstorkerScraggsRob30888frashskipper_Gprincemuzzypatsatrednoggin8mvalchemist33[Deleted User]DeliraAgent Coulsonekimiam[Deleted User] 18 votes
    13%
    Howard the DuckRattlehead_ieDuffpromethiusSubaciomojesiusdr.kenneth noisewaterMonifemunster87RothkoForeign Sportsduffysfarm 12 votes
    15%
    PeaceGBXLone Stonegoose06nc6000claivaDarth Melkortomred1willowthewispterryduff12Sudden ValleyRoger HassenforderJames McNultycrustybla 14 votes
    14%
    DempseyLa_GordyrayfitzharrisFreeOSCARlongshanksobriendjcharlietheminxxNufcNavanShane St.irish_stevo815davo2001Mac BKeplar240B 13 votes
    4%
    Ally DickBrego888frostyjacksPete Moss 4 votes
    6%
    Damien360Decuc500Muirshin DurkinarayessRockSaltoWhom 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

Well, that was emotional.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

i didnt think Morgan had to do what he did in that episode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

duffysfarm wrote: »
    i didnt think Morgan had to do what he did in that episode?

he's lost it, he's gone back to the crazy guy that wanted to kill rick from the beginning. why didnt the others stop him?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

it looks as if they are setting him up to be the end of season casualty - although there are a couple of other people that are looking as if they are in trouble - Sasha and Rosita. At least one of these has to be a gonner.
    Tigger wrote: »
    he's lost it, he's gone back to the crazy guy that wanted to kill rick from the beginning. why didnt the others stop him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

An ok episode, progressed things a bit and their was a decent but simple (maybe too simple!) narrative behind it.
    Still no denying though that their is far too many characters and groups/locations to make this season as tense as others and watching it as a binge watch would be 10 times better I imagine than week on week viewing and the fact is there is only 3 episodes left this season, next episode seems to be all located
    at the Hilltop
    so that means the last two episodes would have to be seriously fast paced to give us ssome sort of payoff. Otherwise, we are back to the same cr*p, irritating anti climatic ending that we had at the end of Season 6.

Compare this to two other "Morgan" episodes though........."Clear" and "Here's not Here" and there is a distinct drop in quality and performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Tigger wrote: »
    why didnt the others stop him?

I can't understand why no one even made an attempt to stop him!

Overall I really enjoyed this episode but some of the Kingdom scenes really grated on me. Gerry and the cobbler and pissy pants and the tiger. If they had less of that sh1te I think tolerating King Ezekiel would be a lot easier.

I really enjoyed Morgans change of heart and how they showed it.. particularly calling Benjamin Dwayne by accident and the scene where he's sharpening his stick. Lenny James is such a great actor.

Richard was one of my favourite of the new characters so while I was sad it was a very memorable way to go.

The guy in charge of the Saviours group that deal with the Kingdom seems to be a bit of a soft touch compared to the others we've seen. I think whoever plays his role did a really good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Jaysis, I haven't seen it yet but it seems like Morgan
    went "Full Shane" on Richard!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I loved Richards Death and how Morgan repeated what Richard said to him to the savors (about knowing the score, and playing by the saviors rules) - and then obeying Richard's wishes about where to be buried, as if they made a plan off screen. really good story telling!

Really enjoyed this episode, save for a few moments - "you want to be like your brother"..."he is too young to be a father".....yup that guy is gonna die!

At least we are finally seeing some actual progression!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Whom

Rubbish

So I guess we're back to crazy-AF Season 3 Morgan?

I actually felt sorry for Richard. His methodology was pretty flawed, but his heart was definitely in the right place. As mentioned above, I don't know why nobody tried to stop Morgan doing what he did. It was quite prolonged - they had plenty of time to pull him off him, and at that stage nobody know WHY Morgan was attacking him. As an aside, I wonder will someone discover the cache of weapons Richard had hidden in the woods?.....

Gavin has moments when he seems like he could be quite a reasonable guy, and then he pulls a stone-cold stunt like telling them dispassionately to come back the next day with just ONE cantaloupe, while Benjamin was bleeding out on the ground in front of them.

Not the worst episode - beats the junkyard gang any day. I can't stand that arc. UpUpUp!! Me hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

A truck and a Jeep to deliver one Melon is a bit much

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Not a bad episode, but as has become common place it wasn't great either. There have been far too many good but not great episodes this season.

The obvious major issue with this episode. Why did nobody even try to stop Morgan? It's beyond ridiculous that they would say/do nothing while Morgan chokes Richard to death slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I thought that was best episode in a few weeks especially how Morgan basically implemented Richards trust by telling them richards plan , Guess they'll trust them now looking forward to next weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

When Morgan was choking out Richard, the Saviours should have drawn their guns on the other Kingdom lads, as if to say 'let's see how this pans out'. Then at least we'd have a reason for nobody trying to stop Morgan. Good episode overall though. Glad Carol is back in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Another boring episode. They could fit last weeks story and this weeks into one episode. The same can be said for a lot of episodes. It's not like they are short on source material.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

Morgan is enraged and Carol has re-awoken! There's a gonna be a whoopin and a hollerin soon enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

shockingly poor episode.

completely unbelieveable that eveyrbody allowed morgan to kill richard like that esp given richards service to the kingdom.
    total sh1te of an episode.

only positive for me (as said earlier) the head saviour who deals with kingdom is protrayed excellently by the actor...really plays that weary battle fatigue very well and they are setting up some unpleasant times for the long haired saviour dickhead (dunno if we know his name)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Fox Hound

The reason nobody moved to help Richard is because :
    A) the Kingdom Guys are soft chaps, and Morgan would have easily destroyed them,
    B) would any of you guys ran in to stop a guy that is clearly as insane as him??

Fox Hound wrote: »
    The reason nobody moved to help Richard is because :
    A) the Kingdom Guys are soft chaps, and Morgan would have easily destroyed them,
    B) would any of you guys ran in to stop a guy that is clearly as insane as him??

The Kingdom guys have only seen and know of Morgan's over placid sanity. So unless they watched the episode CLEAR, they would have no reason to anticipate he has these underlying issues. It made no sense why they didn't challenge him. This is a guy who merely joined them a couple of weeks back at most killing a longstanding member of their community for apparently no reason other than he is apologising for an error in their delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

The Kingdom guys have only seen and know of Morgan's over placid sanity. So unless they watched the episode CLEAR, they would have no reason to anticipate he has these underlying issues. It made no sense why they didn't challenge him. This is a guy who merely joined them a couple of weeks back at most killing a longstanding member of their community for apparently no reason other than he is apologising for an error in their delivery?

This kind of thinking on the part of the writers went out the window a long time ago imo. You can't exactly worry about character motivations like that when you're trying to wring every last drop out of the series.

I'm now fastforwarding whole scenes that are obviously padding. The one in this episode where Richard confesses to Morgan he caused the conflict was just shocking. He said the same thing 3 different ways I think.

Did well to make it to Season 7, but I'm out now.

• Advertisement

Anyone else noticed how sluggish the weekly episode threads here have been this season? Only 2 pages so far. We'll be lucky to make 4 pages, I think.

Are people just not as interested this season? Personally I'm not, although I hate to admit it here. I've gone from hopping around like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for each new episode, to having to really remind myself to switch over to Fox at 9pm every Monday the past few weeks. This season just isn't doing it for me. The OTT-ness of the Kingdom ("your Highness") and the Mad Max Scavengers are testing my interest in the show.

Is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

DoozerT6 wrote: »
    The OTT-ness of the Kingdom ("your Highness") and the Mad Max Scavengers are testing my interest in the show.

It's not even that, it's the fact that they do absolutely fúckin nothing with these characters. So much potential but terrible writing just drags the arse outta the show now.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Better than the last couple of episodes I thought. Benjamin was always going to die though, been telegraphed for weeks now.

Pace is still sooooo slooooow though. It seems like the shows creators refuse to learn from the widespread criticism.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Hombre Lobo

Thought it was one of the better episodes this season, not that that is saying much considering the low standard set.
    Apart from some terrible dialogue at the beginning and the lack of intervention from the Kingdom when Morgan goes loco, I found myself interested in the episode compared to previous ones.

I don't follow the comics but I think there needs to be a large culling of characters for the end of the season to bring the show back to something that I enjoyed watching. There's just too many characters now that I don't really care what happens to most of them anymore. I'm actually wishing some of them dead at times because of the stupidity behind their character development. (e.g - Carl going after Negan despite all that happened, Rosita stropping about). Personally this has been the worst season yet for me.

I'm expecting the finale to end on another cliffhanger as that seems to be their style the last while. I think for Season 8 I will wait it out until most episodes have aired before watching it. I found myself tuning out far too much watching this season and skipping forward in some scenes as they added nothing.
    I suppose for a show running this long it was bound to happen as it has been one of my favourite series. The writing has just gotten so dumb the last two seasons or so that it's hard to take seriously any more (even in a world of zombies).

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sabhail

I thought someone, presumed the saviour main guy, shouted 'leave them' when Morgan started attacking Richard... Or maybe I imagined it cos otherwise not intervening makes no sense!

So Morgan basically is going off to kill walkers one by one again - is there any chance he meant kill saviours one by one?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

sabhail wrote: »
    I thought someone, presumed the saviour main guy, shouted 'leave them' when Morgan started attacking Richard... Or maybe I imagined it cos otherwise not intervening makes no sense!

yep, he shouted "leave them be"

Riskymove wrote: »
    yep, he shouted "leave them be"

Yeah, you could see them moving in slightly just after he clattered him first before the Saviours upped their arms and told them to "Leave them be"

I won't link anything on here for fear of mods........but eh, the scene is, available, if you want to watch it again....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,285 ✭✭✭✭Penn

TWD is really falling into a bad habit of saving everything good for season/mid-season premieres/finales.

16 episodes a season, you get 4 really good ones, 2 good ones, and the others are just padding and stretching everything out. Creating needless obstacles to resolve them in a way which doesn't even really affect anything.

Really struggling to care about a lot of it now.

The biggest issue is that there's far too many characters, with so many of them being utterly undefined secondary characters. You're supposed to feel an affinity for these, but I just really could care less about most of them.

This episode was a slight improvement, but still not that great. Good to see Morgan back to being crazy, but because I think that Lennie James, who is a completely underrated actor, is utterly fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

I think the biggest issue is the slow pace of the show and nothing much happening, It's all just one big build up to the season or mid-season ending.
    This week's episode was an improvement on last weeks but not by much

Advertisement